Extraction of teeth is common manipulation. It can become imperative, for several reasons, such as:
- Untreated dental Caries and destructing of huge areas of the tooth.
- Fracture of Dental Crown with implication of tooth roots.
- Dental roots which couldn’t be treated.
- Chronic exacerbate granuloma or cyst.
- Periodontal disease.
- Orthodontic or Prosthetic testimonials.
- Teeth which therapeutic treatment is impossible, because of too hooked root canals and inaccessible for removing broken instruments.
- Wisdom teeth, especially those around which has inflammation or create other problems.
- Milk teeth which has to be changed or persists too long in the mouth and interrupt the eruption of the permanent ones.